Sunday, December 30, 2007

Small Business Resolutions for 2008

Consider adopting the following ...
  1. I will set personal goals and will use my business as a tool for achieving those goals.
  2. I will set business goals, and will have plans for achieving those goals.
  3. I will analyze my company's financial statements at least monthly.
  4. I will use my time wisely.
  5. I will "hire hard" so I can "manage easy."
  6. I will spend quality time with my employees.
  7. I will delegate.
  8. I will spend quality time with my customers.
  9. I will make smart use of technology to improve my business.
  10. I will make 2008 my best year in business ever.

www.collierbiz.com

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Nelson Minica said...

Great list Bill. I am trying to make #10 come true for me, but I guess that might be easy since it will be my first full year in business. :)

To start this year off right, I made a list of my resolutions and turned it into a sale at resolutionsale.com, my first sale ever! So far the sale is going somewhat slow, probably due to the holidays and my difficulty in reaching JV partners, but the sale is converting at 3% and the OTO is converting at 85% so I can only hope that will keep up!

Happy New Year, blessings to all!

Nelson Minica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home